We are currently seeking a full-time English Ministry Pastor. The applicant is a God-fearing and caring individual who has a heart to serve and is committed to preaching the Gospel. The successful candidate will play a vital role in providing vision, direction, and leadership for the English-speaking congregation of CCCC, and will be dedicated to nurturing and strengthening the congregation’s Christian faith.
- Must have God’s calling into church ministry.
- Adheres to CCCC’s Statement of Faith.
- Bachelors degree from an evangelical Bible college; seminary graduate is preferred.
- Has a minimum of 5 years experience in full-time pastoral ministry.
- Demonstrates proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Understands Chinese culture and is comfortable working with people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Experience in leading youth and young adult ministries, marriage counselling, or missions work is an asset.
You will be responsible for…
- Provides vision, direction, and leadership for the English-speaking congregation of CCCC, which includes youth, college students and adults.
- Prepares sermons and preaches during Sunday Worship Service and other services as required.
- Provides pastoral care, including counselling, mentorship and visitations.
- Provides spiritual direction, including discipleship training through Bible Study and Sunday School.
- Coordinates and mentors church members to lead English worship services, Sunday School, and fellowship groups.
- Attends Deacon Board and Department Coordinator meetings and collaborates with the Senior Pastor and other church leaders in carrying out the mission of church.
- Supervises the planning of retreats, events and mission opportunities.
- Develop relationships with the community.
- Performs other duties as required.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. For more information, please visit our website at www.cccconline.ca.